Benefits of Direct Debit Payments
If you are considering offering Direct Debit payments to your customers, you’re following in the footsteps of a number of other UK businesses. As one of the UK’s most popular ways to accept a payment, it will come as no surprise that there are a number of benefits associated with setting up a Direct Debit option for customers.. For example:
- Direct Debit is one of the safest and most secure methods of payment for both you and your customers. This is because all payments made via Direct Debit are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee. This security is something that many customers look for when choosing a service or product provider.
- With Direct Debit, all payments are made automatically and therefore there’s no risk of payments being missed, forgotten or delayed. This can cut down on the amount of time you need to spend chasing payments and reminding customers, which leaves you free to focus on other aspects of running a business.
- Direct Debit provides proof of payment to both you and your customers, which ensures there’s no confusion on whether or not a payment has or has not been made. This can cut down on disputes.
- Direct Debit payments are extremely fast, with very little time in between a payment being made and you receiving the funds. This helps to improve cash flow and reduce the time you’re left waiting for outstanding payments.
- Making a payment via Direct Debit is very simple and there are no complexities. This simplicity ensures Direct Debit can be used by all customers, which can help you to create a standardised way of payments being made.
- Direct Debit is one of the easiest and simplest ways for a customer to may a payment, which can lead to increased customer retention. Instead of taking time of out their busy day to pay, everything can be done automatically.
Direct Debits at Debit Direct
As you can see, there a tonne of fantastic advantageous that come with accepting Direct Debit payments from customers. Whether you’re looking for a way to retain customers or you simply don’t have the time to handle late payers and outstanding payments, you’re sure to reap the rewards that come with accepting Direct Debit. To find out more about Direct Debit or to set up the facility with us, get in touch. Contact us today on 03300 88 1232. Alternatively, get in touch online.