Business Direct Debits
As a business, the chances are that you have run into a problem or two when it comes to payments; these problems can be hard to avoid. For example, you may have been faced with late payments from a customer or laden with expensive administration costs. However, this doesn’t need to be the case. When you switch to Direct Debit, you and your customers will benefit in a number of different ways.
The Benefits of Using Direct Debits for Your Business
- Direct Debits Improve Cash Flow – As any payment issues are immediately apparent, there’s a reduced risk of delays occurring when you use Direct Debits. This improves cash flow and ensures that you are not left without a payment for any longer than is necessary.
- Invoices and Reports Are Simplified – Everything is simplified with Direct Debits. Instead of struggling to stay on top of invoicing and reporting, you’ll benefit from an efficient and effective way of handling things.
- Direct Debits Reduce Costs – Direct Debits are extremely easy to set up and this means that there’s no need to worry about set up fees or expensive software. Instead, everything is straightforward and affordable to operate at all times.
- Administration Costs Are Reduced – Whereas other payment methods require a great deal of administration, this isn’t the case with Direct Debits. By accepting Direct Debits, you will benefit from fewer administrative tasks, more free time and little to no overhead costs.
- Direct Debits Are Flexible – Direct Debits offer a range of different options which means, as a business of any size, you can be flexible with customers. You’ll be able to alter payment amounts and offer a range of payment terms with ease.
- Direct Debits Are Secure and Professional – Paying via Direct Debit is one of the most secure ways of doing things, which helps to safeguard customers. This guaranteed security is professional, trustworthy and places you ahead of competitors.
As you can see, there are a number of fantastic reasons as to why your business should be using Direct Debits. Direct Debit is secure and simple for you, as well as your customers. So, it’s no wonder that so many businesses are making the transition. To find out more about Direct Debit or to set up the facility with us, get in touch. Contact us today on 03300 88 1232. Alternatively, get in touch online.