You may browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The information we collect from you is only that which is required by us so that we may deliver the site functionality and information you have requested or searched for and to provide you with our services.
By proceeding with using our services, you consent to the Company handling your data in line with this Privacy Notice. Our Privacy Notice will be reviewed on a regular basis and may be updated from time to time. We will notify you via email when this happens and provide you with a copy of the most recent and up-to-date Privacy Notice.
What is Personal Information/Data
When we refer to personal information we mean any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. Under data protection legislation it is known as personal data. Some personal information will identify you directly – for example, by giving your name and email address. It may also be possible to identify you indirectly, from information in which your name is not given, for example by naming your job title and employer, or by using another form of identifier such as an online identifier.
What Client Data Do We Collect – We may collect the various categories of Personal Information outlined below:
- Personal Details – Full name, Title, Date of Birth, Job Description, National Insurance/Passport Number etc.
- Contact Details – Telephone number, mobile phone number, correspondence address, email address etc.
- Financial Details – Employer, Salary, Bank account details etc.
How We Collect Your Client Data – the following outlines the processes we employ to collect information:
- Contacting Us – we may record, use and store any telephone, postal, e-mail or other electronic communications provided by you. This is to ensure that we can refer back to any instruction you may have given to us as well as to ensure that the information we provide you with is accurate.
- General Statistics – we collect statistics relating to pages visited, paths through the website, search terms used to find us. This is done to improve the visitor experience, understand our customer’s needs and help us improve site design and layout.
Why We Collect Client Data – the personal information we collect is used to:
- Enable us to provide you with information about our products and services;
- Enable us to provide you with our products and services;
- Enable us to contact you regarding general product and service level matters;
- Keep you informed of new features, products and services available from us;
- Ensure that we comply with the necessary laws and regulations;
- Ensure that our website is compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors.
Disclosing Client Data to Third Parties:
- We will not sell, share or rent your name, email address, or any other client data to any third party for marketing purposes;
- We may at our discretion disclose client data that is required by the police (or other organisations with a law enforcement role) for the prevention and detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders;
- We may disclose specific personal information where we are required to by law;
- We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners, advertisers or other third parties. This will not contain information that can identify any individual person.
Viewing, Changing or Removing Client Data:
- You may view all Client Data that we store about you;
- You may correct, delete or update your Client Data;
- You may withdraw your consent (partial or complete) at any time;
- You may request that all Client Data held be removed or ported.
- For any of the above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Store Client Data:
- Your data will be stored securely in line with industry best practice at all times. The security measures in place are reviewed annually;
- Your data will be stored only on servers in a GDPR compliant location.
Keeping your information private and secure is very important to us. If you have any questions about this policy, or for further information please contact us as below.
- Address: Rico House, George Street, Manchester, M25 9WS
- Telephone: 03300 88 12 32
- Email: email@example.com
Last updated 17th May 2018